Thursday, February 4, 2010

"When you feel the assaults of passion and anger, then is the time to be silent as Jesus was silent in the midst of His ignominies and sufferings."
-St. Paul of the Cross


I was reminded yesterday that this is my journal for Budapest, and my adventure into the beautiful world of Mathematics. So I'm sorry that I strayed away from that.

Some life changes have come my way in the past three days, but they are things that I will deal with, by myself. Things that I need to deal with by myself.

Today is the 2nd to last day of language school. Tomorrow is Orientation and the Welcome Party for all the BSMers. So more updates to come on that.

1 Comments:

At February 4, 2010 at 4:33 PM , Blogger Mrs. Captain PAO said...

Lyd, all our sufferings can be compared with Jesus' - its only when we unite ourselves with Him and the Cross that we can find any peace/make any sense of the pain and suffering that we ourselves are going through.

ps. i love that quote. st. paul of the cross - amazing saint.

its also very marian - she pondered all these things in her heart. and not just the good, ooh, i have a new baby stuff, but the "you yourself a sword shall pierce" prophecy stuff.

love you :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home