Thursday, January 28, 2010

Csütörtök


Today was exhausting. I don't know why, but I am just utterly exhausted. I think it's this fast pace life. The days here seem so short, and I am just trying to catch up. I think I just want it to slooooow down a little bit (at least, that would be ideal).

Class was awesome today. I can't remember the last time that I laughed as hard and as much as I did today....the whoooole day. It was amazing.

A few of us went to a bar, Szimpla (pronounced seem-pla). It was nice because we just sat around and talked. I almost didn't go out, because I was so exhausted...but as we say in my flat, "When in Budapest!"



While we were there, a fellow BSMer "created" this drink. It's called "Hungobomb" (copyright R-). You take a glass of Hungarian beer (Soproni or Dreher-you're choice), and then you take a shot of Unikum (something special in Hungary, which is syrup-like), and then you drop the shot in and chug. Yeah, I didn't try it.



Everyone was pretty excited about it. A couple of people even went up to the bar and asked if people do that (to see if it was actually original). The bar tender said, "Eh...it has been done a couple of times..." It did, nonetheless, give two guys courage to go flirt with two Hungarian women who spoke kiscit (little) English. It was a fail, but at least they can say they did it :)

We didn't stay out long. Like I said, I'm exhausted. I'm going to go to bed. Hopefully I'll have more interesting stuff to tell you tomorrow...

Kylee, Me, Caitlin

2 Comments:

At January 29, 2010 at 1:27 AM , Blogger Mrs. Captain PAO said...

that shot glass totally looks like robitussin - does it taste like it too? :-p

 
At January 29, 2010 at 7:25 AM , Blogger Lydia Ann said...

I don't know, I haven't tried it. But everyone that tells me that it's completely disgusting. Soooo, I probably never will haha

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home