Tuesday, February 9, 2010

My First Day of Classes...

So, today was good, I guessssss....











JUST KIDDING!!!

It.was.awesome. Not only did I wake up way early (cause I was so excited), but I also showed up 45 minutes before my classes started...yeah, I know (huge nerd).

While I was waiting (the 45 minutes), I actually started getting really nervous...What if I'm not smart enough for this? What if I have no idea what's going on? What if I'm the dumbest person here? What if I can't do this?

But then, oh then, I sat down in Real Functions and Measures, and felt more calm then I have in a long time. It was just what I needed. While the professor did a quick overview of Topology, my mind rushed back to the fantastic time I had in that class. How could this experience I'm having right now not be great? How could I be worried? And you know what? Who cares if I'm not the smartest person here (which I'm def. not)? As long as this subject makes me happy, and as long as I enjoy what I'm learning...then who cares about all the "what if's"?

Not me. Cause boy does math make me happy :)

Real Functions was great. Geometry was great. Logic will be great (today was kinda eh...). It was a day that my mind and soul have really needed.

Have I mentioned how much I love math? If you haven't gotten it yet, I'll probably remind you again tomorrow :)


P.S. I got my package from my Mom and Dad today. mmmm, peanut butter :)

4 Comments:

At February 9, 2010 at 5:30 PM , Blogger Mrs. Captain PAO said...

mmmm, crunchy.....

 
At February 9, 2010 at 6:37 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Being a huge nerd and all, you're lucky to be in Hungary. I haven't had class in 5 days due to "Snowpocalypse". And it's snowing again today. What's the Hungarian for "I have awful cabin fever and I wanna blow my brains out if another flake hits my driveway"?

 
At February 9, 2010 at 6:40 PM , Blogger Lydia Ann said...

hmmm, I'm going to have to check that out :)

 
At February 10, 2010 at 5:37 AM , Blogger Mrs. Captain PAO said...

hey, dont hate on that snowpocalypse matt - some of us have NO snow. negative. booooo

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home