Sunday, March 21, 2010

Every.Single.Beautiful.Day.

There have been quite a few people from home who have recently asked me this question:


"Are you really as happy as your blog makes you out to be?"


I hope so?

I've actually been thinking about this a lot lately. And I really think that I am (or at least try to be).

I deserve to be happy, and life is way too short not to be.

I'm not going to get all preachy and tell you how happy I am (because you all apparently know and I don't want to be annoying), but I think that you should know this:

I love my life. I've made some mistakes, I've made some wrong turns, and I'm definitely nowhere near perfect; but when it comes down to it, I know that I have an amazing thing going for me, and I'm just grateful for every day that I get to live this wonderful, beautiful life.

Every.Single.Beautiful.Day.

You should be too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home