Sunday, March 14, 2010

Happy Π-Day!!!

Last night was our weekly family dinner! And it was our first Collaboration Dinner--both me and my son, Jared, cooked :) It was wonderful and is going to be happening much more often!


Kylee is becoming a pro at making the garlic-bread



mmm...

We made real Macaroni & Cheese (4 different kinds :] ). It was quite delicious.




After dinner and a really long WHOLE game of Spanish Monopoly, we decided to watch Saw.


Yeah...I don't know why/who decided that....



But today, our wonderful friend (and my cousin in the family) Lucas, is making two delicious Caramel Apple Pies (for Π-Day!!)!! We are going to have a homework party and the pies are being made in OUR apartment (so it is going to smell amazing).


I'm excited. And you should all go make a pie today to celebrate this wonderful holiday :)

3 Comments:

At March 15, 2010 at 1:14 AM , Blogger Amelia said...

I am obscenely jealous of your pies.... I am in Urbana, IL and have no idea where to buy a pie (and no means of cooking one)

Also- why were you not at my apartment all the time last semester cooking me things?

Love,
Amelia

 
At March 15, 2010 at 1:26 AM , Blogger Lydia Ann said...

I'm so terribly sorry that you are going Pie-less today. However, I'm sure St. Mary's is having the Pi-eating contest when you get back (right!?!) and you MUST enter (since I won't be there) and you must eat pie and it will be delicious (but mostly disgusting)

Also, I don't know? But I'm sorry?

Love,
Lydia

P.S. mmm...pieeee

 
At March 16, 2010 at 2:48 PM , Blogger Amelia said...

Yes we are!!! We ordered 28 pies from Bon Ap. Also... Ivan Sterling and Officer Mary have agreed to participate.

Don't worry, there will be pictures

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home