Monday, May 10, 2010

A Teaser.

All the students who study abroad at my school, who are in the Core Curriculum, have to submit a final reflective piece at the end of his/her semester abroad.

Every week I have been adding little bits to my reflective paper to make it as good as possible (and the most accurate too).

I want all of you to be able to read it at the end of the semester, so I will post a link to it on my last blog entry. However, I want to make sure that I can actually post a link to it. Here is a little teaser of my paper. Enjoy!


I hope this works!!

Teaser

2 Comments:

At May 11, 2010 at 11:22 PM , Blogger angelamay said...

Aww, Lydia, this is why you inspire me. You really aren't just a regular person, you're so full of hope & happiness & you spread it to other people :) I look forward to reading your finished product!

 
At May 11, 2010 at 11:39 PM , Blogger Lydia Ann said...

Aww, thanks Angela!!

I just hope I can finish it and make it good by the time I leave. I have to email it in by May 31st and I leave May 31st! EEk!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home